The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
Meeting videos now available on demand!
Miss out on a meeting or simply need a refresher you can now watch at your convenience.
(non-member pricing $25/members FREE)
- September 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 5 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- H.U.D. Issues a “Guidance” Related to Criminal Background Check - By: Christopher J. Hanlon, Esq. In yet another attempt to make law, outside of the context of what we all traditionally understand to be lawmaking (either through statutory amendment or the adoption of regulations after public comment) the Office of the General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has issued another […]
- The Apples to Apples of Insurance Coverage - You would think property insurance should be easily understood and not very complicated and all insurance companies that would insure the same type of property would be afford similar coverages maybe with some minor differences. If that’s what you think then you’re wrong. It’s rare that two insurance companies will provide identical or nearly identical […]
- Is Your Tenant’s Dryer A Fire Hazard? - By: Bob Bellis , Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Jersey Without proper maintenance, the dryer vent is a potential home fire hazard—yet the majority of homeowners are unaware that the problem even exists. The result is venting systems that clog over time and become a growing fire hazard with each load of laundry. Clothes dryer […]