The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
Meeting videos now available on demand!
Miss out on a meeting or simply need a refresher you can now watch at your convenience.
(non-member pricing $25/members FREE)
- December 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 10, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Third Party Managers Deliver ROI for Apartment Owners - by James Cervelli Apartment owners often think that do-it-yourself property management is the best way to reduce costs and maintain hands-on control. However, hiring an experienced third-party-management firm can help owners realize savings by tapping into the broader resources of a full-service property management team. A good third-party manager can save time and money, as […]
- Phone Lines and Your Fire Alarm System - By Brian Arenofsky Traditionally a fire alarm system in a commercial building that required monitoring at a central station required 2 telephone lines, one of which had to be dedicated to the fire alarm system only. The second line which was for redundancy could be a shared house line or fax line. As traditional copper […]
- The Keys to Successful Tenant Screening - By Jamie Borodin Property management rentals can be a lucrative investment, but return on investment is put at risk when you rent to the wrong applicant – one that won’t pay the rent or who may pose a safety risk to you or the neighbors living around your property. Effective applicant screening is the key […]