The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
Meeting videos now available on demand!
Miss out on a meeting or simply need a refresher you can now watch at your convenience.
(non-member pricing $25/members FREE)
- September 13 @ 6:30 am - 8:30 pm
- October 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- The Keys to Successful Tenant Screening - By Jamie Borodin Property management rentals can be a lucrative investment, but return on investment is put at risk when you rent to the wrong applicant – one that won’t pay the rent or who may pose a safety risk to you or the neighbors living around your property. Effective applicant screening is the key […]
- A Commercial Lease At The End Of The Term Becomes A Month to Month Lease Unless A New Lease Is Signed - By Johnathan Mehl, Esq. I have often been asked: what are the rights of a landlord and a tenant when a lease expires? People often say that there is no lease. However, this is not the case. The provisions of the last written lease control, and the tenancy is what is known as a holdover […]
- Don’t Let Bed Bugs Bite Your Property - By Shannon Sked, Western Pest Services Property managers of multifamily communities across the country are always threatened by a variety of pest problems. One of the most significant (in terms of cost and difficulty to remediate) pest threats is bed bugs. Bed bugs rapidly resurged in the last decade; taking up residence in properties like […]