The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
- January 9, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 13, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Fumbles - By Todd A. Smith The expectations on how a product will perform or service completed will obtain the first sale for a company. The results will determine how efficiently a company earns a second sale. The referee has placed the football between the hash marks, and the clock is ticking, the defensive players are set, […]
- New Jersey Paid Sick Leave Law - By Mark Diana The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL) recently issued proposed regulations to implement the New Jersey paid sick leave law (PSLL), which goes into effect on October 29, 2018. The proposed regulations address many questions New Jersey employers have about the new law, but other areas of uncertainty remain. […]
- Important Updated Fire Safety Information - The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA) has approved regulations that will adopt the 2015 International Fire Code, with New Jersey-specific amendments, as the State Fire Prevention Code. The state currently utilizes the 2006 International Fire Code. This new code will take effect on July 1, 2018. Additionally, the state is amending the New […]