The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
- November 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Landlords Know Thyself; Know Thy Occupants - By Hon. Mahon L. Fast, JSC (Ret) of Counsel, Ehrlich Petriello Gudin & Plaza The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution includes the following statement: No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of […]
- Residential Apartment Security Deposit Law Update - By Bruce E. Gudin, Esq. A recurring issue in New Jersey Landlord Tenant Law is the treatment and handling of a residential tenant’s security deposit. The essence of a residential apartment security deposit is to protect the landlord against a tenant’s failure to follow up on his or her responsibilities and obligations to the leasehold. […]
- Clogs? What To Look For When Hiring Help - By Tony Gomes Dealing with any type of plumbing issue can be overwhelming, especially if it’s related to your drain or sewer lines. You need to ensure that any company you hire specializes in drain and sewer services of all scopes. You want a team of experts dedicated to providing solutions for homeowners, plumbing contractors, […]