The Property Owners Association of New Jersey, Inc. founded in 1949, exists to bring together owners and operators of residential real estate, interested parties, and industry personnel for education and networking purposes. The organization is comprised of owners and managers as well as individuals who work in housing related industries.
Don’t forget to Register for our upcoming Expo!
Visit our Facebook Fan Page and check out all of the great images from recent meetings. On our Facebook page you can share comments, start a discussion, and gather important information relevant to property ownership in New Jersey.
- April 10 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- May 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Clogs? What To Look For When Hiring Help - By Tony Gomes Dealing with any type of plumbing issue can be overwhelming, especially if it’s related to your drain or sewer lines. You need to ensure that any company you hire specializes in drain and sewer services of all scopes. You want a team of experts dedicated to providing solutions for homeowners, plumbing contractors, […]
- Fumbles - By Todd A. Smith The expectations on how a product will perform or service completed will obtain the first sale for a company. The results will determine how efficiently a company earns a second sale. The referee has placed the football between the hash marks, and the clock is ticking, the defensive players are set, […]
- New Jersey Paid Sick Leave Law - By Mark Diana The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL) recently issued proposed regulations to implement the New Jersey paid sick leave law (PSLL), which goes into effect on October 29, 2018. The proposed regulations address many questions New Jersey employers have about the new law, but other areas of uncertainty remain. […]