- This event has passed.
September 10th “Landlord Tenant Seminar”
September 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Derek Reed, Esq. of Ehrlich Petriello Gudin Plaza & Reed as he joins a panel which will address several areas of concern for landlords.
This webinar will focus on current landlord tenant court processes. Ocean Vicinage Special Civil Part judges and staff will discuss a variety of available services, with a focus on resources for landlords and tenants.
Topics will include:
• the role of courts in resolving landlord tenant matters focusing on eviction complaints;
• the current status of court processes relating to non-payment of rent;
• the voluntary retrial/settlement conference process;
• the rights and responsibilities of landlords;
• the rights and responsibilities of tenants;
• the community resources available to assist landlords and tenants in navigating the process, identifying potential financial assistance, and
reducing the risks of housing instability resulting from evictions due to non-payment of rent; and
• the services of the Judiciary Ombudsman Program.