By Tony Gomes
Dealing with any type of plumbing issue can be overwhelming, especially if it’s related to your drain or sewer lines. You need to ensure that any company you hire specializes in drain and sewer services of all scopes. You want a team of experts dedicated to providing solutions for homeowners, plumbing contractors, mechanical contractors, and business owners across many industries. In order to get the right company here are some considerations:
- Warranties and customer satisfaction– We’re proud to offer honest, simple, reliable warranties that are among the best in the industry.
- Masters of drains and sewers– Make sure you are delaing with a company that is not a jack-of-all-trades but one that specializes in drain and sewer services meaning they are equipped to quickly and accurately detect and resolve any issue you have with your drains or sewer lines.
- Respect for your home or business– You can always expect us to protect your flooring while we’re at work.
- Extensive training programs– Make sure technicians receive formal training. No one wants a technician learning at their expense.
- Equiped service trucks– Make sure trucks are loaded with different drain snakes, pipe locators, high-pressure water jetting equipment, video inspection tools, root cutters, drain treatments, and all the other necessary tools to handle any job with ease and speed.
- Trustworthy technicians– You need to be sure that all technicians undergo thorough background checks and drug tests before they’re allowed to step foot in your home or place of business. Be sure they arrive in professional uniforms and carry identification badges.
- Great communication– Make sure they strive to keep you as informed as possible throughout every service. Technician that will advise you when they’re on our way, when they arrive at the site, and when work is complete.
- Flat-rate pricing– A company that charges by the job, not the hour. This is a great vehicle for budgeting. When technicians arrive they should consult with you and inspect the problem before providing you with a fair, honest quote using a menu price book. You shouldn’t have to worry about hidden fees or a low quote that can change at the end of your service. You’ve got more important things to worry about.
- Planned maintenance programs– Monthly, quarterly, and yearly maintenance programs are a great way to make sure you are staying ahead of any problems. Best of all, you can schedule these services to take place at any time of your choosing. Some companies even offer free on-site inspections as well as discounts for routine cleaning services.
Tony Gomes is the Owner/Service Manager of ZOOM DRAIN & Sewer Service located in Clifton NJ. They are a complete drain cleaning and inspection company. They offer not only drain cleaning and other types of preventative maintenance but full video inspections and top-quality sewer cleaning and repairs. Let their team of experts and state-of-the-art technology provide you with the results you need right away. He can be reached at 201-283-8700 or 908-963-5061.